Saturday 6 September 2008

Gime?Whats a Gime?oh a Gime!

Hopefully,those of you who are Simpson's fans understand that joke!for those that don't, it's Homer stood outside a Gym...need I say more?

well,that is today's topic...the Gym. I went and signed up and had induction there last night. I was presently surprised actually as whilst I was signing up the reception woman looked at my occupation details and offered me a discount because I work for the council.get in!
now its only £24.50 a month for all gym facilities,and classes on top. though it would be just typical that all the classes I want to take are the ones that cost more!
still even then they aren't that expensive compared to a lot of other places I looked at who also charge nearly twice as much membership.plus there was no joining fee where a lot of other places have that nowadays too.still it was actually all good fun. all the staff were really helpful through my induction and I even managed to get in an hours workout before they closed!
and of course after all that hard work I just had to treat myself to a trip up to the chippy! battered sausage,chips and onion rings :D yummy yum yum! I think I deserved it after all that hard work! and after trudging back in the lashing rain too.
I'm not sure it's stopped raining yet.it certainly hasn't stopped blowing a gale,although apparently that's normal!
still things to be done today!
it would seem I need to purchase a new dress for my Grandmothers 80th birthday party in a couple of weeks so I'm going to hit the shops this afternoon and see what there is on offer.
and there's a shoe shop I want to check out, but purely because I think they have the same pair of boots I wanted to buy in New York in there so I'm just going to look,and nothing more.although I'm not promising that!plus there is a bag I liked the look of in Primark last week too that I thought would be rather suitable for work.we'll see.
I need some Gym clothes too. just an extra pair of jogging bottoms would do me.
I really need a haircut aswell so anywhere that catches my eye as I go that has a "no appointment necesarry" policy I will consider and then probably avoid.if they've got so few customers they must be bad right? ah well I'm desperate.
To the shops,I go...
LG

No comments: